At Rockin’ Jump, your safety is our number one priority. That is why we have developed a trademarked safety program we call JumpSafe ™. This program helps you, your loved ones and our staff ensure that every experience at Rockin’ Jump is Safe. Clean. Fun. ™ Here’s how:
- Rockin’ Jump is a member of the ASTM Section F24 Standards committee: http://www.astm.org/COMMITTEE/F24.htm . The ASTM is a multi-industry organization that sets standards for safe operating practices and procedures. Our management team attends weekly conference calls and quarterly/annual meetings hosted by the ASTM in an effort to ensure all of our parks and employees are on top of our safety game.
- Rockin’ Jump is also a founding member of a new ASTM committee helping to establish trampoline park safety standards.
- Jump Patrol ™ – each of our jumping arenas is monitored by a trained Jump Patrol ™ team member. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring arenas for play that can lead to unsafe conditions and injuries
- Keeping jump arenas from becoming overcrowded – by continuously counting how many people are in an arena at one time and limiting entry to new jumpers until space allows.
- Stopping unsafe jumping immediately, including removing a guest from an arena if they fail to discontinue such activity when asked.
- Providing jumpers with coaching on how to safely use each arena
- All springs between trampoline beds are fully covered, ensuring jumpers cannot fall on, through or be directly injured by springs.
- We have full time staff regularly maintaining our equipment, performing daily inspections to identify and replace worn down parts.
- Redundant Beds – Every portion of our jumping arenas have had redundant nets installed. These nets act as a secondary safety net underneath the trampolines. So in the unlikely event a trampoline bed fails, there will still be something there to catch you.
- Padded Posts – pads are secured to all metal posts in the jumping arenas to protect jumpers from injury
- Extra Netting – the netting around the top of all arenas is up to 6’ above the arena’s pads. This is to ensure that no one can fall over the top of the arenas after a rather wild or high jump.
- Safety video – we have a constantly running safety video near the check-in area at our parks. Our front desk personnel direct all customers to watch this video before jumping. It is essential you and your loved ones watch this quick video before starting to enjoy our clubs. We even make it available to you to view online via our YouTube channel here.
- Socks – we have Rockin’ Jump’s no-slip socks available to purchase for $2 before you start jumping. Wearing this type of sock will reduce slipping and friction burns, ensuring you all have a much better time.
- Safety & Jumping Rules Signage – safety signage is placed throughout our parks – and our Rockin’ Staff will gladly remind you of these rules should you happen to “forget” while you’re having fun.
- Reserved Area For Younger Jumpers – in our primary jumping arena, we have installed curtains that can section off about 1/3 of the arena for younger, less experienced jumpers. Ensuring that more confident jumpers can have their fun while not endangering the newbies.
- As a venue that hosts hundreds of guests every single day, cleanliness is a big concern for Rockin’ Jump. This is why we utilize a hospital grade & children safe disinfectant delivered with an Electrostatic fogger to keep our parks as germ free as possible. Using the disinfectant VitalOxide multiple times weekly, along with our daily cleaning procedures, ensures all of our guests arrive to a clean and as microbial-free-as-possible play environment. More details can be read here: VitalOxide Website
- We expect our staff to routinely monitor our restrooms, party rooms and common areas to ensure they are clean and free of debris. Always let us know if you see an area needing immediate attention.
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays we have roaming Rockin’ Staff team members whose sole responsibility it is to keep our bathrooms and common areas ready for your enjoyment.
- We provide anti-microbial hand sanitizer throughout our facilities, and encourage our jumpers to use it frequently.
- At Rockin’ Jump, we take our customer service seriously. Our entire team is focused on ensuring that our mantra of Safe. Clean. Fun. ™ is made possible at all times. We encourage our guests to provide their feedback to our managers. Your comments and ideas enable us to continually improve the Rockin’ Jump experience for everyone.
- Jump Patrol ™ – this is our human safety monitor team. Every jumping arena at Rockin’ Jump is monitored by a member of our Rockin’ Jump Patrol ™ staff. That means that on average, there are at least 4 monitors on watch at all times. While that may not inherently sound like fun, “fun” is actually their primary purpose. Our Rockin’ Jump Patrol ™ are not there to keep you from having a good time (we’re especially talking to our young fans). Instead, their objective is to ensure you have a great time, while not hurting yourself or anyone around you. So, when they call you out, please be sure to listen to them, because it’s quite likely you didn’t remember one of our safety rules and the people around you may not be having as much fun as possible.
- We have multiple private and semi-private party areas, perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings and special events. In fact, parties and special group events are one of the biggest reasons people come to Rockin’ Jump.
- We have created individual zones within each Rockin’ Jump park where people of all skill levels can have fun. If you have always dreamed of being able to do a slam dunk (we’re talking to the more vertically challenged of those among us), then check out our basketball arena. If you have recently reminisced about your grade school battle ball/dodge ball days, look no further than our Rockin’ Dodge Ball arena. Need to work on that back flip? Then stretch out in our open jump arena. Or freestyle jump into our unique foam cube pit.
- Most Rockin’ Jump locations have a gourmet café. These Rockin’ Cafés provide a great combination of comfort and healthy foods and refreshments. They can also cater your parties here at Rockin’ Jump, or at home.
- We offer a variety of special programs for parents and tots, teens and tweens, people who want to get a great work out, and much more. Check out all of our options via the Reservations tab on each of our park’s home page.